Administration and management of network infrastructure
From Freeside Atlanta
Revision as of 23:20, 7 October 2013 by Emptyset
If you are messing with Freeside networking infrastructure, here are things to check before you walk out the door:
- Is the public wiki available on the internet and from the space?
- It's unlikely you broke this, but you never know!
- Is the member wifi working (freeside-members)?
- Is the public wifi working (freeside-public)?
- Can you ping (member resource/server) while on the member subnet?
- Can you ping (public resource/server) while on the public subnet?
- Is the NEST online and connected? Tap the NEST to get to the menu and check the network settings. The NEST should be on the infrastructure subnet.
- For now, the NEST should be on the member's subnet.