From Freeside Atlanta
Revision as of 08:18, 24 January 2014 by Eldon
Template:TOC Freeside Member since inception, And Recently Board Member
Serial Startup-Stage developer
General Disassembler of Electronic Junk
Habitual OS reinstaller
Maintainer of ancient (Java|Perl|Bash) Systems
- SSH/terminal based access to all non-node machines on network
- Key based access
- Quick route to bring up new VM's
- HTML5 based VNC access to machines with graphical consoles
IT Todos (in the order I hope to get them done, includes documentation)
- VPN access via vm. (Should be <1hr of work, I think I have the process down)
- Create new ubuntu vm
- Open VPN port on Cisco Router to shell
- DNAT (iptables) from shell to vpn vm
- Set up zoneminder on the short box in the bottom of the rack.
- If Randy doesn't get to it first.
- More regular backups of member's wiki / on-site mirror.
- Monitoring server/zabbix?