Difference between revisions of "User:Wbvaughn"
From Freeside Atlanta
(→Contact Info: added my email (obfuscated))
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
== Contact Info ==
== Contact Info ==
* You probably didn't actually want to contact me. But if you did, you should try to find Walter at one of the Open Houses or something. I'
* You probably didn't actually want to contact me. But if you did, you should try to find Walter at one of the Open Houses or something.
I 'you my email .
Revision as of 18:00, 7 October 2013
I am Walter Vaughan. This is a page which contains things that may or may not be information.
- Abusing all manners of technology.
- Free and Open Source Software. read Richard Stallman's GNU Manifesto. It contains a little insight on why Free Software is important.
- Programming. I have played with these, listed in order of descending competency:
- x86 Assembly
If you would like to collaborate on or learn about some relevant project, I would probably be interested and/or helpful.
- Parkour (as opposed to Freerunning)
- Listening to these genres of music, in alphabetical order:
- Ambient Electronic (Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin)
- Dubstep (Seven Lions, Bassnectar, Savant, Adventure Club)
- Experimental Electronic (Com Truise, Koan Sound)
- EDM (Deadmau5, Knife Party, Nero)
- Progressive Metal (Dream Theater, Scale the Summit, Periphery)
- Thrash Metal (Anthrax, Megadeth, Ever Forthright)
- I like other stuff but this hits the highlights.
- Playing music, using these instruments:
- Electric Guitar (I have an 8-string Schecter)
- Electric Bass (5-string Ibanez)
- Virtual Synthesizers (still totally a noob at this)
- French Horn / Mellophone / Misc brass instruments
- You probably didn't actually want to contact me. But if you did, you should try to find Walter at one of the Open Houses or something.
- Reachable via electronic smtp messaging:
- username: wbvaughan
- domain name of my mailing service: steelerubber (ends with the "dot com" suffix)
- For the confused, I am obfuscating my address so that bots don't find it. If you somehow can't decipher this, I think you can pull my email off anything I've sent on the mailing lists.