Difference between revisions of "WelcomeTablet"
(Created page with "= Zone = 00: Welcome = Owner(s) = * Freeside == Permissions == Any Freeside member can use this tablet with the attached Square terminal to collect credit/debit card pay...")
Revision as of 19:21, 3 June 2013
Any Freeside member can use this tablet with the attached Square terminal to collect credit/debit card payments, for classes, materials fees, or donations.
- Do not remove from Freeside
- Please do not root or reset data
- Do not remove the attached Square register
Asus TF-101 touchscreen tablet for use by Freeside to collect visitor information and process Square payments.
- Square Register app should be on home screen, just tap to run
- Drive app should have the visitor information forms (or shortcuts on the home screen to the forms)
Specifications and Detailed Instructions
- When entering payment information, please add a good description (ex. "Donation for running the projector for a presentation" or "Student payment for Arduino class, code: 232")
- Offer a reciept to anyone that makes a payment
- Class Codes are on the Google Drive, or ask the Secretary or Treasurer for assistance
- Collect the email address of any students paying for classes in this manner, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the class code and student email
- Do not taunt Asus TF-101
- Do not add new accounts; consider this device as you would a completely open, public terminal
- Take a 5 minute break every hour of repeatedly poking the Asus TF-101 to prevent injury