Busy Bee Lathe
- This page in progress 10-6-2013
In this optional section, specify the conditions for permission to use the machine, if any.
- Do not run lathe if oil level below 'low' on sightglass. add pic
- Test emergency foot brake before use
- NEVER EVER EVER attempt to change spindle speeds while machine is running
- Example: do not run lathe while X or Y machine is also running in the area
- Example: only use lathe in the presence of another member
need labeled picture of headstock and apron controls
Setting Spindle Speed
add table See also: 
controls specs, lube type, does the lube pump even work?
put up edited CT089 schematic here
Instruction and Safety Articles
The lathe is down for some electrical repairs, week of 10-6-2013
Single point threading drive and apron controls need to be refurbished and (re)installed.