Difference between revisions of "Class Ideas"
(Created page with " Here are some ideas for classes that we think the Freeside community would love - == Electronics and Microcontrollers == There are a lot of great electronics resources at ...")
Revision as of 18:05, 12 February 2014
Here are some ideas for classes that we think the Freeside community would love -
Electronics and Microcontrollers
There are a lot of great electronics resources at Freeside, but sometimes people need a review of the basics to get started. Students can pay for the class and/or materials for the following topics:
- Basic Electronics + Soldering
- ICs and Oscilloscopes
- Electromagnetism and Circuit Design
- Arduino 101
- Arduino for Data Logging / Ethernet
- Raspberry Pi 101
- Raspberry Pi Servers!
- XBMC on Raspberry Pi (RasPi Media Center)
- TI MSP-430 101
- JeeNode, Ninja Blocks, BeagleBone, NETduino, etc...
- Fun with Analog and Digital LEDs